Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Primary Buddies

Little Buddies
By: Noelle


This year, I have really enjoyed having little buddies. I think I have had the same two girls every time we have gotten together, Erika, and Julia.


My favorite project that we did was the close read when we watched Haster Bob. I think my little buddy really enjoyed it too. (Thank you Becky Czerwonka for sharing this activity. The directions for teachers can be found at this link)


I liked when the little buddies came over to our school better. When they entered the room, all of their faces lit up!


Also, I will never forget the time when we did the president researching too. My little buddy had Barack Obama, he was very fun to research!


Our little buddies teacher’s name is Mrs. Westrick, she was a great influence on all of the students.  


I like the idea of having little buddies because us older kids can give the little buddies advice and/or ideas for when they are older and when they have little buddies.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Noelle,
    I'm glad you enjoyed having a Little Buddy. I'm sure you made a positive impact on them and they will remember their time with you for the rest of their lives.
    Nice job!

    ReplyDelete