Friday, May 23, 2014

Pi Day

Pi Day
By: Katie

On Pi Day my class had lots of activities to do like make a chain,  make skyscrapers, and a rap.  All of these activities represented Pi. The chain represented Pi because, every number was match with a colored piece of paper.  The skyscraper was representing Pi because every number had to be a that number of squares high. The rap represented Pi because it had to about Pi.

If you don’t know what I meant by Pi day no it is not when you eat pie all day.  Pi Day is when you celebrate the math  number Pi.

My favorite Pi Day activity was The Pi Day Chain, and The pi Day Rap.

This is what Pi Day is and what my class did on Pi Day.


Teacher Note: For more information on Pi Day please see my separate blog post Pi Day on a Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment