Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Gym

Gym
By: Lauren

There are all different good, fun, and exciting times my whole class had in gym and I would like to tell you about my wonderful experiences that I had there.
One of the wonderful experiences that I had there is learning a lot of new fun games and activities such as tag the back, noodle tag, dodge ball, and terminator. My personal favorite is dodge ball because you get to pick a ball up and throw it at someone or use it to hit the ball that is coming at you. The object of the game dodge ball is try not to get hit on any part of your body. The reason I like the game dodge ball so much is that you get to throw the balls at people and dodging the ball that is coming toward you.
One of my other wonderful experiences is we get to play and hang out with friends in gym and do fitness testing. Fitness testing is where you do as many push ups or pull ups as you can and then you write them down on a piece of paper.
Another thing that is so fun fun in gym class is that we get to run around and the teacher teaches us how to play the sport correctly and it is so much fun.
I love gym and I hope that you make the right decision to stay fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment