Friday, May 16, 2014

One-to-One Netbooks

Netbooks
By: Matthew

Apr 28, 2014 12:18:46 PM.jpg

My Experience
Since 4th grade I have gotten a Netbook every year. In 5th grade, I think on average we use our Netbooks around 4 times a day. We like to use our Netbooks in reading sometimes, in RtI every day, in writing a lot, and in math and science. Here is a picture of our Netbooks.

Highlights of Netbooks
This year at Merton there were some fun things involving Netbooks. we have done little buddies, the engineering olympics, the native american museum and many more. On a Netbook we can save a lot of our class time, like instead of going to the computer lab the teacher can say to the class to get their Netbooks.

My favorite part
On Netbooks we can play games. During study hall and when I'm done with tests and other school work my teacher will sometimes let us play on our Netbooks. A lot of times when I have finished my homework I love to play many different games. Some of my personal favorites are World Tour Basketball and Theme Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment