Tuesday, April 15, 2014

M is for Minecraft

M is for Minecraft


By: Alec

Steve is the main Character in Minecraft. When you get into your world you start off as Steve.

Then there is the Bomb creeper. The bomb creeper will kill you and when you get killed you will lose all your stuff. But you can kill the bomb creeper but you can’t get close to him or he will  explode.
These are all the minecraft animals for the ipad. There is a chicken, sheep,  cow, and a pig. There are a lot more animals but they are on the computer and on the Xbox.
I play Minecraft almost every day on my Ipad. My favorite thing to do in Minecraft is make cool houses and mine.
If you make a bed you can sleep in it only at night though. If you are low on lives you can wait until it becomes nighttime and when you go to sleep your lives are fully full again.
Minecraft is my favorite game because there are a lot of things to do, and that is why I enjoy playing Minecraft.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Alec,
    I really enjoyed all the information you gave on the game Minecraft! My Grandkids play this game and now I have a better understanding of what they are doing when playing this game on my Kindle Fire. They really enjoy this game too.
    :-)
    Mrs. Clague

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alec,
    I'd love to sit down and talk with you about Minecraft some day. You seem to be the right person to give me my first lesson.
    Mr. Posick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alec,
    I had to check out your blog about Minecraft, because my son plays Minecraft ALL the time! I like concept of building things in this game. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
    ~ Mrs. Jones

    ReplyDelete